Dedicated Proxies are proxies that are only used by one single person. Which is why they are called "Dedicated". They are dedicated to the one person using them.
- A dedicated proxy is a proxy that is used only by you.
- It hides your IP(or MAC) address while adding security and protecting your privacy.
- Dedicated proxies deliver fully anonymous surfing on the internet. It is important to remember that you leave a digital footprint in the form of your IP address when using the web. This means that almost anyone can see you on-line, including hackers and spammers. A dedicated proxy server can almost guarantee your IP address will be invisible.
- Higher speed since no one else is working with the same proxy.
- Ability to bypass filters and firewalls since a proxy server can circumvent these types of blocked websites.
- Ability to unblock numerous applications and bypass numerous internet restrictions (i.e. unblock You-Tube, Facebook, Twitter at work or school where the “IT administrator” has restricted your access to these and similar sites).
- Protect privacy for minimal worry about your personal information being exposed or compromised when you make purchases or surf on the web.
- Deliver a higher level of security on internet since a dedicated proxy provides a unique internet address dedicated to only you.
- Avoid and block spam successfully.
- Get around geographic restrictions (Restricted content based on country).
These proxies are best used for account use because the proxy never changes (Unless the you would like the proxies to change).
Dedicated can also be used for games as well. People can create a game account through the proxy and play the game using the proxy.
Dedicated is best because only one person is using it. This means faster speeds, and better reliability site wise for the proxy. To compare, if the proxy was shared (Semi-Dedicated/Rotating), the other person using the proxy might've already created an account for a certain site. In result, the other users on the proxy will not be able to use that same proxy on the same site and create another account.
You might ask why you wouldn't be able to use dedicated proxies for sneaker sites. Please read this article the reasoning behind this.
Typical Uses of Dedicated Proxies: