If you find that your Server/VPS is turning off on its own every 30 minutes - 1 hour, then your Windows License is most likely expired. Review the steps below for how to get your server license rearmed and ready to be used again.
How to Turn Your Server On
If your server is already online, please skip this section and go to the Rearming Your Windows License section below.
- If your server is offline, you will first need to login to your server dashboard here.
- Once logged in, you should see the option to choose VPS or Dedicated Server. Choose the product that you currently working with.
- Once selected, it will then prompt you to login to your server. Please provide your credentials in order to access your server management panel.
- Once logged in, select the server you want to turn on by clicking the black arrow on the right side of the listing.
- Select the green "Start" button to power the server back on.
How to Rearm Your Windows License
- Proceed to login to your server as you normally would. If you need assistance logging into your server, visit our guide here.
- Once logged into the server, select the "Windows PowerShell" logo found at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Once you select the PowerShell icon, a prompt will appear. Type in slmgr -rearm and then press enter.
- A message will then appear confirming that you have successfully rearmed your license. You will need to restart your server in order to complete the process.
Want us to help?
If you would like us to renew the license on your behalf, please send a message to us by emailing email@example.com. In your message, you should include your issue (server license rearm needed), your server's username and password, along with your consent for us to access your server and rearm the license. As the rearming process requires a restart, please be sure that you save all your work before requesting us to rearm your license.