Setting Up A New PayPal Billing Agreement
To add a PayPal billing agreement to your account and set up automatic invoice payments:
- Access our PayPal billing agreement page here (you may be asked to first log into your account). Once logged in, you will see the following page:
- Click the "Create New Billing Agreement" button.
- It will now take you to the PayPal login page where you can sign into your PayPal account and choose your payment options.
- Once you have completed the setup in PayPal, you will be redirected back to the Blazing SEO page. You should see the word "Active" if you have set up the billing agreement correctly on a screen similar to the one below:
- You now have your PayPal billing agreement ready to go! Your payments will automatically process on the due date for any invoice in the future.
Changing Your PayPal Billing Agreement
If you recently changed your PayPal account or want to pay for your purchases from a different account, you will need to change the associated PayPal billing agreement with the following steps:
- Access our PayPal billing agreement page here (you may be asked to first log into your account). Once logged in, you will see the following page if you have an active billing agreement in place:
- Click "Cancel Billing Agreement" to terminate the current billing agreement with Blazing SEO.
- You will now see the option to set up a new billing agreement and see the following screen:
- You can now follow the instructions to set up a new PayPal billing agreement at the top of this page (click here).